something interesting

<  BACK TO Market Analysis

PIG TODAY-Week Ahead Jobs and Fedspeak to Guide Dollar

Fed Awaits NFP Report to Decide on March Hike

Comments from members of the U.S. Federal Reserve have put a rate hike in March back on the table. Lack of details on the Trump administration pro-growth policies had reduced the probability of the central bank raising interest rates but the words from Chair Yellen and other influential members now have the market pricing in an 80 percent probability of a rate increase on March 15.

Chair Yellen has mentioned before that there are risks in waiting too long before raising rates and on Friday she said: “We currently judge that it will be appropriate to gradually increase the federal funds rate if the economic data continue to come in about as we expect”. The biggest data release between then and now if the Jobs report on Friday.

The U.S. non farm payrolls (NFP) will be published on Friday, March 10 at 8:30 am EST (1:30 pm GMT). The forecast calls for a gain of 180,000 jobs and a 0.3 percent with in hourly wages. Job gains above 150,000 have been consistent since November of 2015, but wage growth has been disappointing and at this point will probably be more heavily scrutinized that the headline number. The Trump administration pro-growth policies appear to be delayed, but as Treasury Secretary Mnuchin reassured markets they are coming, giving the Fed another reason to move forward with their tightening plans.

The EUR/USD lost 0.112 percent in the last five days. The single pair is trading at 1.0562 after comments from Fed members have shifted the market perception on the U.S. Federal Reserve’s next move. At the end of February the market had priced in less than 30 percent of a rate hike during the March 15 monetary policy meeting. FOMC Members such as Richmond Fed President Jeffrey Lacker pointed out that the market was underestimating the pace of Fed rate hikes. Fed Chair Janet Yellen also supported that line of thinking when she said it was unwise to wait too long before raising interest rates.

The market has now adjusted to the Fed hints as the CME FedWatch tool is showing a 81.9 percent probability of a rate hike in the next FOMC. Analysts are divided even as Chair Yellen has said that a rate hike would be appropriate in March.

Economic indicators were mixed in the U.S. with core durable goods underperforming at –0.2 percent. The second release of GDP data for the fourth quarter also disappointed with a 1.9 percent reading below the forecasted 2.1 percent. Consumer confidence, Manufacturing and non-manufacturing PMIs have exceeded expectations. Given Chair Yellen’s statement next week’s employment data will weigh heavily on the FOMC’s statement due on March 15.

The USD/CAD gained 2.416 percent in the last week. The currency is trading at 1.34 following the decision by the Bank of Canada (BoC) to keep the benchmark interest rate unchanged at 0.50 percent on Wednesday. Investors had expected the BoC would stand pat even as inflation metrics went up in January. The uncertainty surrounding the next move from the U.S. Federal Reserve and the global political scene.

Canadian growth surprised on March 2, as the fourth quarter GDP came in at 2.6 percent on a forecast of 2.0 percent and the U.S growth in the same period at 1.9 percent. The positive indicator did not stop the USD on gaining versus the CAD. The words from Fed members pointing to a March rate hike had more weight in the end and the loonie traded above 1.34 before settling slight under that level ahead of the weekend.

The USD/MXN lost 1.721 percent in the last five days. The currency pair is trading at 19.52 as the peso surged after the comments from newly appointed U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on a positive outcome for the Mexican currency if the country reaches a sensible agreement on a NAFTA renegotiation. The peso rallied after the news and a strong hint of a softening stance from the Trump administration on trade with its southern neighbour. Ross cited the fear of the negative effects of NAFTA as the main reason for the peso depreciation, but said that “if Mexicans make a very sensible trade agreement the peso will recover quite a lot”.

The Mexican currency was one of the biggest winners in February thanks to a proactive central bank program, a commitment by the Banxico governor to remain beyond his original resignation date (before joining the BIS) but a big factor has been the more diplomatic statements from the Trump cabinet.

Downside risks remains for the MXN, but for now some of the worst impacts of the anti-trade and immigration policies of the first days of the Trump administration have subsided.

Source: marketpulse.com

Fed Awaits NFP Report to Decide on March Hike

Comments from members of the U.S. Federal Reserve have put a rate hike in March back on the table. Lack of details on the Trump administration pro-growth policies had reduced the probability of the central bank raising interest rates but the words from Chair Yellen and other influential members now have the market pricing in an 80 percent probability of a rate increase on March 15.

Chair Yellen has mentioned before that there are risks in waiting too long before raising rates and on Friday she said: “We currently judge that it will be appropriate to gradually increase the federal funds rate if the economic data continue to come in about as we expect”. The biggest data release between then and now if the Jobs report on Friday.

The U.S. non farm payrolls (NFP) will be published on Friday, March 10 at 8:30 am EST (1:30 pm GMT). The forecast calls for a gain of 180,000 jobs and a 0.3 percent with in hourly wages. Job gains above 150,000 have been consistent since November of 2015, but wage growth has been disappointing and at this point will probably be more heavily scrutinized that the headline number. The Trump administration pro-growth policies appear to be delayed, but as Treasury Secretary Mnuchin reassured markets they are coming, giving the Fed another reason to move forward with their tightening plans.

The EUR/USD lost 0.112 percent in the last five days. The single pair is trading at 1.0562 after comments from Fed members have shifted the market perception on the U.S. Federal Reserve’s next move. At the end of February the market had priced in less than 30 percent of a rate hike during the March 15 monetary policy meeting. FOMC Members such as Richmond Fed President Jeffrey Lacker pointed out that the market was underestimating the pace of Fed rate hikes. Fed Chair Janet Yellen also supported that line of thinking when she said it was unwise to wait too long before raising interest rates.

The market has now adjusted to the Fed hints as the CME FedWatch tool is showing a 81.9 percent probability of a rate hike in the next FOMC. Analysts are divided even as Chair Yellen has said that a rate hike would be appropriate in March.

Economic indicators were mixed in the U.S. with core durable goods underperforming at –0.2 percent. The second release of GDP data for the fourth quarter also disappointed with a 1.9 percent reading below the forecasted 2.1 percent. Consumer confidence, Manufacturing and non-manufacturing PMIs have exceeded expectations. Given Chair Yellen’s statement next week’s employment data will weigh heavily on the FOMC’s statement due on March 15.

The USD/CAD gained 2.416 percent in the last week. The currency is trading at 1.34 following the decision by the Bank of Canada (BoC) to keep the benchmark interest rate unchanged at 0.50 percent on Wednesday. Investors had expected the BoC would stand pat even as inflation metrics went up in January. The uncertainty surrounding the next move from the U.S. Federal Reserve and the global political scene.

Canadian growth surprised on March 2, as the fourth quarter GDP came in at 2.6 percent on a forecast of 2.0 percent and the U.S growth in the same period at 1.9 percent. The positive indicator did not stop the USD on gaining versus the CAD. The words from Fed members pointing to a March rate hike had more weight in the end and the loonie traded above 1.34 before settling slight under that level ahead of the weekend.

The USD/MXN lost 1.721 percent in the last five days. The currency pair is trading at 19.52 as the peso surged after the comments from newly appointed U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on a positive outcome for the Mexican currency if the country reaches a sensible agreement on a NAFTA renegotiation. The peso rallied after the news and a strong hint of a softening stance from the Trump administration on trade with its southern neighbour. Ross cited the fear of the negative effects of NAFTA as the main reason for the peso depreciation, but said that “if Mexicans make a very sensible trade agreement the peso will recover quite a lot”.

The Mexican currency was one of the biggest winners in February thanks to a proactive central bank program, a commitment by the Banxico governor to remain beyond his original resignation date (before joining the BIS) but a big factor has been the more diplomatic statements from the Trump cabinet.

Downside risks remains for the MXN, but for now some of the worst impacts of the anti-trade and immigration policies of the first days of the Trump administration have subsided.

Source: marketpulse.com

lastest Articles

Market Analysis
US Dollar Index challenges lows near 96.30 post-U Mich
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Japan: Risk of disappointing exports this summer – Nomura
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Weaker gold heads for 3% weekly drop
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
USD/JPY outlook still unclear, rangebound likely near term – UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
EUR/USD faces some rangebound near term – UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: First ask yourself - Pig Insider
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
US said to seek to pressure China to lift the Yuan in talks – New York Times
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (16.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
China, U.S. to hold lower-level trade talks in late August
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Fitch Ratings: Brexit uncertainty makes smooth transition less likely
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
GBP futures: U-turn near term?
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Consolidates daily gains above 100-hour SMA
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote:Speculate with less than 10% of your liquid net worth -Ed Seykota
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Euro rebounds from 13-month lows, dollar weakens on U.S.-China talks
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 16.08.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (15.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Dollar rises to 13-month high, offshore yuan falls
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
EUR/USD drops to fresh lows closer to 1.1300
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Challenges ascending trend-channel support ahead of US retail sales data
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
GBP/USD reverses a dip below 1.2700 on UK CPI
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
No end on sight for the bearish phase in AUD/USD – UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
Forex Trading Quote: I am a better investor because I am a businessman - Warren Buffett
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (14.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
NY Fed: Total household debt increased by $82 billion (0.6%) in Q2
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
UK's Hunt: Risk of a no-deal Brexit has been increasing
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
NZD: Pressurized by dovish RBNZ - Westpac
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Gold Review: Struggles near 19-month low, chart set-up points to continuation of the downfall
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: When you know what not to do in order not to lose money - Jesse Livermore
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
GBP/JPY spikes and retreats, steadies near 142.00 mark post-UK jobs data
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Germany again bucked the trend in Europe - Rabobank
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (13.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Canada: CPI to take centre stage this week - NBF
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Pound pummelled by stronger dollar, mounting Brexit fears
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
AUD/USD moves into a bearish phase – UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
USD/JPY negative, room for a test of 109.35 – UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: Efforts and Courage - Pig Insider
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Gold Technical Analysis: Traders await a convincing break through near-term trading range
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 13.08.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Weekly Results (06-10.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
FOREX Week Ahead: Dollar Higher as Risk Appetite Vanishes
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (10.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Japan: Growth surged by 0.5% q/q - Rabobank
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Sterling steadies near 11-month lows after Brexit slide
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Yuan eases, set to extend longest losing streak to nine weeks
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Gold Review: Weekly trading range intact ahead of US CPI
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: You can't move the market - Pig Insider
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
GBP/USD stays bearish, next target at 1.2675 – UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
NZD/USD struggles below 0.6600 mark, lowest since March 2016
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (09.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Bearish bets on most Asian currencies recede slightly - Reuters poll
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
EUR/JPY room for a test of 128.11 – Commerzbank
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Gold struggles for a firm near-term direction, holds within 1-week old trading range
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
EUR futures: upside limited near term
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: philosophy of trading-Pig Insider
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Struggles to break through a descending trend-line hurdle
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Sterling extends fall vs dollar, nears one-year low
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (08.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
GBP/USD Review: Bearish pressure remains unabated, lowest level since late-Aug. 2017
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
China state banks seen selling dollars to arrest sharp yuan losses: traders
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Gold hangs near 17-month lows, around $1212 level
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
GBP futures: scope for deeper pullback
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: Never invest in a business you cannot understand - Warren Buffett
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Euro gains as dollar rally fades; yen rebounds
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 08.08.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
Forex Trading Quote: on market wisdom and money-Livermore
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Pound frail on worries over no-deal Brexit, dollar steady
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 07.08.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: USD/JPY supported above 111.00 level
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
10-year, 30-year government bond yields fall as China trade tensions resurface
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Mr. Markets
Trump’s Conundrum Spooking Market
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/8b0332acc130dc650331fd558f82add2
Market Analysis
GBP/USD slides to fresh YTD lows, around mid-1.2900s
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: Pyramiding instructions appear on dollar bills - Ed Seykota
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
EUR/USD meets fresh supply, 1.1508 back on sight
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 06.08.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Market Events Ahead
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Weekly Results (30.07-04.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
FOREX Week Ahead:US Dollar Takes NFP Hit But Ends Up Higher on the Week
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (03.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
EUR/USD remains vulnerable, recovery stalled around 1.1610
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Breakdown of 129.00 could spark a leg lower to 126.63/124.61
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Gold Technical Analysis: Stages a solid rebound from 13-month lows
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
US Dollar finds support around 95.00 post-Payrolls
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: Only those who risk going too far - PIG INSIDER
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Sterling slides below $1.30 as Carney flags no-deal Brexit risks
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 03.08.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (02.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Gold Review: Drops to 2-week lows, remains vulnerable to slide further
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
BOE rate hike not enough to lift British pound versus dollar
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: safety-Livermore
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
US Dollar clinches session highs near 95.00
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (01.08.2018)
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
Euro pressured by dollar strength and subdued factory growth
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Quips of Wisdom
FOREX Trading Quote: We don’t have to be smarter than the rest - WARREN BUFFET
https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/34011725/cac48086660b253b9c1e53a8b4a23604.png
Market Analysis
UK manufacturing output slips as Brexit risks mount - ING
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 01.08.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY - UOB
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
PAMM News
Managed Forex Accounts Daily Results (31.07.2018)
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
US Dollar jumps to fresh highs near 94.50
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
FOREX Tech Targets 31.07.2018: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613
Market Analysis
Big week for currency markets as central banks meet
https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b23a9c274f4a28b6ab7acddb98b80613